Are these flowers from Guru Har Rai Ji’s garden or maybe flowers to put in front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji? You could use this Sakhi from Sikhnet to tell the children about Guru Har Rai Ji and his love for all living things.
For this activity you will need:
- tissue paper
- pipe cleaners
- glue (optional)
- glitter (optional)
- Take a strip of tissue paper, fold it so it is about 5cm wide.
- Secure a pipe cleaner with the tape to one end of the tissue paper strip.
- Start twisting and wrapping the tissue paper around the pipe cleaner stem.
- Secure the end with the glue.
- You can now dab some glue on the flower and sprinkle some glitter on it.
See this post for alternative way of making paper flowers.